Who are we?
Simpozio is a creative product development company providing extraordinary business & technology solutions for various organizations of small-to-large scale in miscellaneous industries.
Simpozio provides services to other companies and acts as a Data Processor – meaning that we collect personal data only by request of our partners (who act as Data Controllers), who decide which data we need to collect, how to process it, how long it should be stored in our systems. Therefore you, as an individual to execute your data protection rights, mostly will be contacting Data Controllers.
We operate using two affiliated entities which are:
"Simpozio" LLC established in United States.
"Smekalka" LTD established in Russian Federation.
Our Data Representative in European Union is a legal entity established in Netherlands:
Name: Remezov consulting V.O.F
Phone number: +31614549679
KvK number: 71654682
Email: [email protected]
Post address: Smelen 33, 5508SL, Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Simpozio refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded to appropriate Data Controller first.
To execute your rights as data subject and to protect other data subjects rights we may need to request your identification. Simpozio accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: passport, driving licence, birth certificate or any other government official issued document.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Simpozio, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Simpozio data protection representatives.